Welcome to my blog.
I suppose you clicked About to learn a little something about me, so here goes:
- I’m a hopeful romantic (hence the title of this blog)
- I’m an INFJ (Introversion-Intuition-Feeling-Judging) and a HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)
- I’m a lifelong bookworm
- I’m an editor by day, and would-be creative writer by night (when I’m not busy watching Mad Men, Community, Call the Midwife, or Downton Abbey, my favourite TV shows)
- I get so involved in the storylines of fictional characters that they seem real to me (refer to point 3 and 4)
- I’m deeply affected by music
- I’m an Anglophile, and I consider Scotland my second home (contradictory as those two statements are!)
- I’m an old soul
- I’m an animal lover
- I love adventures but am a homebody at heart (more contradictions!)
I’m a woman. I can be as contradictory as I choose – The Dowager Countess, Downton Abbey
My other blog, My Girl Thursday, is a celebration of old timey ladies–real and fictional–being rad.